If Rubber can do it... We can do it!
For over 75 years Ormiston Rubber Company has been manufacturing and supplying all types of quality rubber products for the mining, automotive, construction, food processing, marine, railway, general engineering and wholesale industries, just to name a few.
Our team of rubber experts are able to understand customer's needs, provide a cost competitive solution and full customer service. We have our own rubber compounding and manufacturing facilities and out of our modern 3500 sqm factory we can provide a solution to almost any request as well as standard parts as listed in our catalogue.
We have earned our reputation through,
- Providing solutions to customer's needs
- Consistent Quality products
- Our Ability to do short and long runs
- Australia wide distribution
- Delivering on time at a competitive price
We are exhibiting at AusRAILPUS2013 November 26th -28th 2013 Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
Rubber Extrusions to any shape
Using our cold feed extrusion technology and traditional autoclave systems, Ormiston rubber Co.is able to supply your rubber extrusion needs.
We have developed over 300 standard extrusion profiles in solid and sponge rubber. If we don't already produce what you require, we can develop a customised profile for your product.
Our extrusions include:
- Solid or sponge EPDM glazing seals and sections, 'U' channels, docking fender products
- Natural 'gum' rubber cords, gas & surgical tubing
- Tubing in various sizes and rubber compounds
- 'White' rubber profiles, including docking products and 'U' channels
- Self Adhesive Sponge Rubber Seals
Our experience and in house facilities allow us to manufacture your products with our injection or compression moulding processes. The product is finished in a cryogenic de-flashing system and undergoes final inspection to ensure your specifications have been met.
Some of our standard moulded products that we commonly create for our customers include chemical stoppers, rubber grommets, rubber seals, door stops, plugs, trolley bumpers etc. Many of the products we manufacture that are in high demand can be provided ex stock and do not incur tooling charges.